Operation Hallucination(Final) Operation Hallucination(Final)

Great!

Love the track, kinda reminded of something from aphex twin? maybe because your profile pic looks like it is straight from a Chris Cunningham video.

Good inspiration. Thanks.

TimmyDope responds:

Yeah its funny as everyone asks me if Aphex is one of my main influences, i mean i dont mind Aphex, and have seen him live.. twas a great show but i must admit i dont get much inspiration from him, i listen to alot more psy then aphex and would say i get more inspiration from them... But i can definately see why people make the assumption that im an aphex fan.. Thanks for the feedback!

-TimmyDope-

Euphoric Trance 1.5 (Full Mix) Euphoric Trance 1.5 (Full Mix)

Awesome

I typically don't listen to trance but this got me hooked all the way through. Good job.

lonely moonlit night loop lonely moonlit night loop

Kewel

I like this sounds like it could get pretty hardcore with a heavy beat.

ShinyArmor responds:

yes i was thinking about doing that, and some people say i really should.
but i lost all feeling for this song and just cant make more(at the moment)

hopefully i can make a longer version later.

OH and thanks!

Dismissed Dismissed

.....

do something with this. add some dynamics and you could have a decent track, because even if its short the same loop repeats too long.

FF | Reflection FF | Reflection

Chillz

I like this track cause it is something I could chill out too, so I don't know if I would consider it Hip Hop, since I don't listen to much Hip Hop but maybe Trip Hop. Check out my tracks Much Better and This Time which are trip hop.

Cheers.

freddyfinger responds:

Yeah you're probably right. I wasn't really sure myself heh. I like Much Better a lot. Your music sounds really professional, like something i'd hear on lounge-radio.com. Really nice lounge/chillout sound.

Thanks.

Assassin2 responds:

Precisely.

Centurion Industry Centurion Industry

Cool score

Hey I like this, and coming from a film scoring background myself I think this is a very interesting score!

Harper's Theme Harper's Theme

lolz

I think it is really nice and but put a playful video game like beat when the lead comes in after the second loop and I think it will be much better.

Maybe I will download and try something when I have some time and send it too you.

thirstycanvas responds:

Hey adgezaza! I took your thoughts into consideration and added some drums. It's really simple but I think it drastically improves the piece... : ) What do you think?

Surge! Surge!

More Time = Better Quality

You got some obvious talent so I think if you spend more time on your music the quality and effort will come through.
Will be looking forward to hearing the stuff you create in the future.

georgem124 responds:

WTF!?!?!?!? ARE YOU INSANE! 3 DAYS IS AGES!!!!

<-GM124->